martes, 5 de enero de 2016

MOON (Illustration Friday)

Siempre la Luna me inspiró para hacer mis dibujos. Su luz femenina; suave, blanca, envolvente como un útero, tratando de hacer día la oscuridad en las noches de Luna llena me atrajo con su misterio.
Y siempre me pareció maravilloso, que la Luna,  pueda ser vista en el mismo momento por personas que está muy lejos una de otra; como si compartieran algo, sin saberlo.

Moon always inspires me to do my drawings. its feminine light; soft, white, enveloping like a womb, trying to make the dark day on full Moon nights attracted me with its mystery.
And I always thought it was wonderful that the Moon can be seen by people who are very far apart. in the same moment; as if they shared something unknowingly.



5 comentarios:

Ariane Reichardt dijo...

*sigh* dear Roberto,
very well said... and of course, illustrated by you. (I feel understood.)

x Ariane

Sasa Saastamoinen dijo...

Love to see the element you use so often in your art 'explained'. And great illustration too, love the floating feeling and the female figure.
Happy new year Roberto!

hedwig dijo...

Fly me to the moon... Make a spacetrip with Roberto through the peachy sky... or is it a river with sunstarry waves? Float in a circle, see the green grassy planets and fall through the hole into another universe, grab a star and throw the stardust, but be careful not to wake the moon!
XXWW!!

rossichka dijo...

The Moon makes us dream with open eyes and see things unseen... Just like I always see something new and exciting in your MOON theme drawings, Roberto! I like the sky ribbons, changing day with night, blowing with the wind...:)xx

Tammie Lee dijo...

such a wonder-full and mystical piece.