lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

Drawing Challenge: Pocket

I really want to ask apologize to Verónica and all the boys and girls playing this game for my delay... but what I want, sometimes it is not what I can.

Pocket

After my hands touched you
I closed the fists so that the memory will not escape such as sand or water.
and I walked around with my hands in my pockets,
pressing a starry summer sky and dry leaves of Autumn.
And you're my pockets.



The host this week is Verónica, take a look please at her blog HERE to see beautiful things.


6 comentarios:

witchy woman dijo...

a starry night and autumn leaves are the best ingredients for romantic art. You stirred together nature, twinkling eyes in the dark, a touch of love, and a sniff of melancholia into this piece of paint and poetry.
XXWW!!

rossichka dijo...

I am feeling so well every time you have a new post! You give me the dose of poetry and romance that I need... I am just wondering what was created first - the poem or the drawing?
There's mystery and tenderness, and strong love, as always!:)xx

Tammie Lee dijo...

her hair of leaves
her dress of night sky
him in his pockes
such a wonder - full piece

Sasa Saastamoinen dijo...

There are so many nuances of love and you seem to be able to find all of them. This gives you warm cozy feeling. XXX

Color Land dijo...

Hi!

I really enjoy your illustrations, full of magic and beautiful colors!

Nancy Grönholm dijo...

So warm and lovingly, and the way they ingetmingle is so sweet :))) <3