domingo, 5 de abril de 2015

KEY (Drawing Challenge)

Yo traté de quitar de mi cabeza, el concepto llave, quiero decir, llave, como algo metálico que abre una puerta.
Qué otra cosa puede ser una llave?...
Tu sonrisa, abre mi alegría
Tus ojos, abren mi cielo
Tu voz, abre mi serenidad
Tu tristeza, abre mi deseo de abrazarte
Tu cuerpo, abre las puertas del Universo.
Estas no son llaves?

I tried to remove from my head the "key concept",  I mean, key, as something metal that open a door.
What else can be a key?...
Your smile, open my joy
Your eyes, open my heaven
Your voice, open my serenity
Your sadness, open my desire to hug you
Your body, opens the doors of the Universe.
Are this not keys?


The host this week is Verónica. If you want to see more keys, look HERE  :)

9 comentarios:

Nancy Grönholm dijo...

gosh, you're such a romantic! :)lovely thw way he's fitting himself through the keyhole. him and his wandering hands ;)

rossichka dijo...

I like your approach to the "key" theme! Really romantic! And so tender... I think this watercolour is a key to your soul, Roberto!...

Stefanie Seltner dijo...

sure they are! in this drawing I liket the two planets in the background, one with trees and river the other a boat... lots of keys in your drawings... a key to open fantasy and imagination...
thank you for your comment on my blog, so much appreciated, your words are always a key for me... a key to what?! - you have to find for yourself ;-)
x Stefanie

Patrice A. dijo...

all this and more
are keys!
i love your imagination
and love for life and love
and
thanks for your comment
it makes me think and wonder
thanks for that!
x

renilde dijo...

the keyhole in the veil...that's fantastic! and a lovely blue,
x

hedwig dijo...

She holds the veil, he slips through the keyhole. Perhaps this means: to experience love one must not hide under a veil, not close the lock, but open up. Anyway in your painting love finds its way through the keyhole of a... of a what? Of a dream?
XXWW!!

Rod MacGregor dijo...

It's good to be back and see your wonderful mind in 2d my Friend!!!!
Y tambien es Bueno ver tus obras de arte 😀

Patrice A. dijo...

hi!
the new DC-theme is up
i am hosting
are you in?....
x

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ dijo...

yes! keys to our all! clever!! n♥