martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Drawing Challenge: COAT

I must apologize, Patrice A, for my delay in making my participation in this DC to which she invited me. But really, I was short on time. Though, I wrote this text on Friday, I had no time to draw something about it until today.

COAT

You told me: Roberto, what do I do with this old  yours coat?
I give it  someone ?
I throw it away?

No, my love, in this old coat, there are hundreds of shared moments with you.
In one pocket it's the money that I did not have when we go through difficult times.
In another pocket,  was the handkerchief which I dried your tears when you were sad.
On their sleeves, it's the tenderness of your arms when you grabbed my arm to cross a street.
On his shoulders the scent of your hair.
On his back the fragrance of the grass when we lay looking at the stars.

And throughout its texture, the smell of wood, voices, singing of birds, the sound of the waves, crickets, wind among the pines, the sound of water of the river, and the winter sun...
Do not throw it, do not give it away, that would be like putting within oblivion one part of my life




This week the  host is Patrice A. go there to see all the wonderful artist playing this game!

11 comentarios:

renilde dijo...

a coat of memories, what could be better to share, great Roberto as always, xx

hedwig dijo...

Please, never throw that coat away!
XXWW!!

rossichka dijo...

I'll keep this text in order to read it from time to time - I absolutely like the story of one love "sealed" in a coat, felt by your sensitiveness and drawn by your imagination. This is great, Roberto!!!!x i

Ariane Reichardt dijo...

a LOVE-coat! Wonderful, dear Roberto!

Patrice A. dijo...

boy do i LOVE your coat!
your words describe so beautifully
the love you shared
hmm.... it makes me look
even more warmly to the coats
i once had and have

thanXXX!

Tammie Lee dijo...

coat of life
full of love
romance

Carole Reid dijo...

Life, love, memories wrapped inside a coat. Very comforting and romantic. Lucky Mrs. Roberto!

Melodye dijo...

Beautiful memories; gorgeous coat.

Sasa Saastamoinen dijo...

This is the place to come when you want to see love pictured in most poetic way. It is fundamental in your art, so beautiful Roberto! XXX

Nancy Grönholm dijo...

Oh mygoodess, how poetic and romantic, it's making me wish for a coat of my own ;) I really really like this stark looking drawing style!

Nancy Grönholm dijo...

Oh mygoodess, how poetic and romantic, it's making me wish for a coat of my own ;) I really really like this stark looking drawing style!