domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

POLINIZADORES/POLLINATORS (DC)

Yo imagino a mi mismo como un insecto volador, polinizador, vos sos la flor, tu elixir llega a mí y me atrae más fuerte que mil imanes, me ata a vos, mas fuerte que con cadenas, y  yo no quiero irme de esta flor. Y deseo que esta flor me devore. Y así todo tendrá sentido.

I imagine myself as a flying insect pollinator, you're the flower, your elixir comes to me and draws me stronger than a thousand magnets, ties me to you, stronger than chains, and I did not want to leave this flower. And I wish that this flower devour me. And so will all make sense.



Esta semana anfitrión, es Tammie Lee. vean aquí, a todos los "polinizadores"
This week host is Tammie Lee. see here, all the "pollinators"

12 comentarios:

Veronica Roth dijo...

Most excellent Roberto. I love your imagination and your art. :D Hope you're having a fantastic weekend.

Sharmon Davidson dijo...

Very evocative of pollination! Great imagination!

Fische Frauen dijo...

That makes me smile, thanks!

renilde dijo...

yes, i knew this was a theme that would fit you like a glove dear Roberto, and than you surprise me with colors as vribrant as a summerday :), i love how she's holding that pot, x

CERULEAN dijo...

We all knew this would happen...:)))
Great drawing!

Tammie Lee dijo...

so romantic
me thinks you are smitten

Norma Conway dijo...

Hi Roberto! Mister Romantic. Love this. Fun and funny and the best happy I can think of. Nice to see you! N,x

hedwig dijo...

The flowerwoman stands like a rock, but everything else is in great turmoil. Insectman is like a helicopter crashing, his wing-arms waving. He is heading for the vase. Watch out, Pollinator! Or you will drown and that doesn't make sense!
XXWW!! ps:I like how the colors fade.

Patrice A. dijo...

;^))
now that's an intrepatation
only you could make
i love the drawing
and the words
you are a true romanticus!

Carolina Grönholm dijo...

Beautiful! Love the colors and her green hair :-)

Carole Reid dijo...

Roberto...... you have a way with words and paint that makes a girl flitter and flutter! Happy days to you dear man.

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ dijo...

... "all make sense." i like that. and i simply love your illustration hunch. oh, and by the way? the fact your sun is upside down, in your banner, makes me SO happy! n♥