sábado, 14 de febrero de 2015

AQUA (Drawing Challenge)



Yo busqué en Google:  Aqua, y surgió alguna información acerca de Aqua Vitae (no confundir con, Aquavit). Aqua Vitae, una especie de destilado del vino, que probablemente bebían los antiguos romanos. Pero me gustaron estas palabras:  Aqua Vitae... Agua de vida...

...Agua de vida
que vienes a mí,
como lluvia de estío que despierta mis sentidos.
agua de vida que calma mi sed...
y produce más sed.
Aqua, tú  me calmas, y me excitas
tú inspiras mi creatividad
y cada vez reclamas por más.

Yo soy tu Aqua y vos sos mi Aqua
Aqua en  Aqua


I searched on Google:  Aqua, and some information emerged about Aqua Vitae (not to be confused with Aquavit). Aqua Vitae, a kind of distilled wine, that probably drank the ancient Romans. But I liked these words: Aqua Vitae... Water of Life ...


... Water of Life
you come to me,
like summer rain that awakens my senses.
water of life that calms my thirst...
and produces more thirst.
Aqua, you calm me and excite me
you inspire my creativity
and every time you claim for more.

I am your Aqua and you're my Aqua
Aqua in Aqua.


Nuestro anfitrión, esta semana es Verónica Roth! vean aquí para ver más artistas divirtiendose!
Our host, this week is Veronica Roth! see here for more artists having fun!

13 comentarios:

Tammie Lee dijo...

i so enjoy their smiles,
another wonderfully creative piece from you!

CERULEAN dijo...

I like your piece. Where would we be without aqua. - eric

hedwig dijo...

Agua!Si! Agua! Water brings life to the earth. Water carries life in itself. Our body's carry big part water. Agua en todas partes. We evoluated from water.
I love your dolphin people. Their arms are like waves. All is water in your composition: the movement, the forms, the lining, the colors. Very good!!!
XXWW!!

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ dijo...

as we are too, aqua creatures after all... your word rhyming is so appropriate. n♥

rossichka dijo...

I am speechless, Roberto! The figures are flowing like water in a perfect embrace. Everything's water, everything's changing... Only love is a constant. At least while we are looking at your watercolour! Over and over again...:)

Stefanie Seltner dijo...

fine words!
I imagine the two melting together on your next drawing...
x Stefanie

Lucia dijo...

Aqua in Aqua: wonderful words that touched my heart and I love your Picture too.
Lucia

Carole Reid dijo...

How marvellous your words and your painting!
xo Carole

Veronica Roth dijo...

Aw, so lovely! I want to be Aqua too! Thank you so much Roberto, I love this one. :D

annton beate Schmidt dijo...

"I am your Aqua and you're my Aqua
Aqua in Aqua." I love how they smile about holding each other.

Miss Herzfrisch dijo...

Wonderful words and painting dear Roberto...
♥ Sabine

renilde dijo...

yes all of that(the above comments, i mean) and their arms form a heart shape, so you, so wonderful! x

Nancy Grönholm dijo...

This is fun, like whales frolicking in the sea :D Lovely! :):)