martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

DRAWING CHALLENGE Second Hand


En mi vida yo he comprado muchas cosas de segunda mano, y a veces pienso que algunas de ellas, como un simple  sillón,  tiene en si mismo, el espíritu de su primer dueño.
In my life I have bought many second hand things, and sometimes I think that some of them like a simple armchair, has in itself the spirit of its original owner.


El anfitrión, esta semana es Joke Konings. Quiero pedir disculpas a ella, y a todos, por mi retraso en subir mi trabajo.
Si desean ver más Desafíos, miren AQUI.
The host this week's Joke Konings. I want to ask apologize to her, and everyone, for my delay in uploading my work.
If you want to see more challenges, look HERE.

9 comentarios:

sofam dijo...

Y por que no del que lo fabricó también ¡no!

Joke Konings dijo...

Well they don't have to use this chair I think, or does she says to her partner in crime, take this chair, you really have to take this chair other wise...

rossichka dijo...

Hi, Roberto! According to me, you are right about the spirit of the previous owner of a second hand "thing". I have always that feeling, too, which I find, in general,disturbing. That's why I don't like old furniture and even books...
But this armchair has a very special influence of passion, which maybe is not that bad at all...:D
I like the weirdness (and the colours)of your drawing and that it is an exercise for my imagination!:))))

tanïa dijo...

Yes, this is what I have in mind so often. But for me, it's more in those pieces of which I've known the owner. They are full of stories and memories. Very nice chair, by the way... ;-)

hedwig dijo...

Oh the spirits! It's hard to keep them all satisfied. What if the spirits in your home don't like that new 'old spirit'? What if your guarding spirit doesn't want you to sit on that chair? Doesn't want you to feel that cushion, doesn't want you to rest between that arms?
The composition is great like allways, and the colors too, specially the orange spotted wall. And i love those flowers!
Bye! XXWW!!

Tammie Lee dijo...

thank you for inspiring a wonderful joyous chuckle!

Stefanie Seltner dijo...

uuuuuh, what an interesting drawing! Roberto my friend, I love it, how the couple sitting in the air and what about the tail? love the mystery... congrats to your chair!
x Stefanie

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ dijo...

since you happen to mention an old armchair. i was in a place yesterday where i encountered two lovely old leather armchairs. i fell in love with them both, and yet i could only go home with a photo of them... i could sense the previous lives in these... n♥

Sasa Saastamoinen dijo...

Oh, Roberto, you have put a Marimekko fabric behind! And a Chinese chair... Beautiful sophisticated work!