viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

VOS Y YO/YOU AND I

Vos y yo y una llama hacen tres
corriendo descalzos sobre el teclado de un piano
tirado en la cama tomando un fernando
bostezando frente al televisor
enterrados en la nieve
deteniendo el auto al costado del camino
mirando el río desde el puente
contando los años con los dedos.

Siempre, vos y yo y una llama hacen tres.

Leyendonos las mentes sin hablar
vos lejos, vos cerca
puteando por una multa en la ruta
durmiendonos uno sobre el otro
esperando doce horas a que despegue el avión
leyendo mails en el aeropuerto
perdidos de noche en un camino solitario...

¿A quién le interesa esto?... a nadie
a nadie le interesa esto
no sé para qué escribo esto... si
siempre, vos y yo y una llama hacen tres.

¿Vos y yo y una llama hacemos uno?

You and I and a flame make three
running barefoot on a piano keyboard
lying in bed drinking a fernando
yawning in front the TV
buried in the snow
stopping the car at the roadside
watching the river from the bridge
counting the years on the fingers

Always, you and I and a flame make three.

Reading our minds without talking,
you away, you close
swearing to a fine on the road,
sleeping on each other
waiting twelve hours to get off the plane.
reading mails at the airport
lost at night on a lonely road ...

Who cares? ... anyone
nobody cares about this
I do not know why I write this... if
always, you and I and a flame make three

You and I, and a flame, make one?.




(River-Akron Family)

10 comentarios:

art is jok(k)e(n) dijo...

But you have an extinguisher ready in case the flame jumps on someone else ?
Be always careful with "combustible matters" !!


;)

art is jok(k)e(n) dijo...

but nevertheless , I like your work !

Rod MacGregor dijo...

Wow...this scene is incredible..I like this a lot! I don't want to be on the planet with that road..its a bit of a merry go round..I will stay on the balcony...it feels good!

sofam dijo...

La parte que mas me intereso es la del FERNANDO

PILAR dijo...

Roberto, te comentaré....el título ya prometía y todo fue en consonancia....voy a volverlo a leer una y otra vez. Un beso amigo.

k.h.whitaker dijo...

love it :)

Sasa dijo...

What an exciting image! Really really like it! So strange atmosphere and interesting light. This could go under 'round' theme with all those planets and curves.

art is jok(k)e(n) dijo...

The space , the space is in this piece very well expressed.



"And you are no longer a river to me"

wishing you nice day

highjumper dijo...

I love the scene, and its colours! I particularly like the bird's-eye view! Great painting.

illustration poetry dijo...

hello, sorry for coming so late.... like always :/

i just replied your mail, thank you!
in your painting: You see those mails that are falling down from the sky?
yea, one of them is my mail.
okay, read it!!!!